Secure Network Appliance, IP66 and Military grade for challenging battlefield environments
Tags: Secure Network Appliance,Network Appliance,Military Network Appliance
Secure Network Appliance,Rugged and fanless design network security appliance,Intel Sandy Bridge Mobile i3-2340UE, 4 LAN ports, Two PCIe104 and PCI104 bus, Optional WiFi and HSDPA 3G module, 2 channels wide voltage redundant power supply. Wide temperature(-40°C ~ 80°C), IP66 and Military grade for challenging battlefield environments.
- 1U fanless wide temperature rugged network security hardwre system
- Onboard Intel Sandy Bridge Mobile i3-2340UE (1.3GHz/ 3 MB L2 cache) CPU
- Onboard 2GB DDR3 memory
- Three Intel PCIe GbE controllers, optional four LAN ports
- Onboard 2GB SSD, offers high-speed stable storage solution
- Two PCIe104 and PCI104 bus, for expansion card requirements from users
- One Mini PCIe slot, supports to expand WiFi and HSDPA 3G module
- One RS-232 interface, for machine's com communication
- Supports two channels wide voltage redundant power supply
[Previous] IEC-514S,IEC-514SC,IEC-514SH firewall appliances are being in hot selling.
[Next] Security appliances market grows to handle new network threats